Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pictures From The Week

These are just some random pictures I took over the course of this week of Brooke..she is always up to something and always making me laugh!
This hat Daddy brought home from Russia on a trip last year has suddenly become a favorite. Brooke will put it on and play for the next hour...I have to distract her to take it off and usually she is all sweaty.
Notice the one shoe...she never even tries on a second shoe. Just finds one, then she is off. I like it when she plays this game because I can hear her all over the hardwood floors and I can keep track of her.
I heard Baileigh and Mckenna laughing hysterically and came into their bedroom after baths to see Brooke trying hard to sit on the doll house chair. What was even funnier was she knew she was being silly and entertaining her sisters so she made a big show of it and loved the attention.
I think she really liked Daddy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Playground ice cream cake!
The hat again...I wasn't kidding about her wearing it lately. Every. Single. Day.
I found Brooke like this in the driveway. She had slipped Baileigh's helmet on her head and managed to get her leg over Mckenna's bike. She stood this way for about 30 minutes watching her sisters and our neighbors playing in the driveway. If you even attempted to get near her or the bike she started throwing a fit and yelling "Mine!" "Mine!"


2 comments:

LDraper said...

She is really, really cute.

Nice work!

Tylertopia said...

LOL. What a cutie.