Monday, September 03, 2007

Photo Shoot

Saturday night we had dinner with friends at their house. Afterwards we enjoyed the cool evening by roasting Somores over their fire pit and taking a dip in the hot tub. It was a beautiful evening and the weather was an exciting sign of fall in the air! Oh, a snake was also killed in the course of the evening but that is another story!

I noticed the girls playing a game in the corner of the hot tub. Apparently Emma, who does some modeling, was teaching them some poses. The next day I found my girls playing the same game. When they saw my camera they asked me to take pictures. Here are a few from our little photo shoot. Notice the hands...this is thanks to Emma's advice, I didn't even need to tell them what to do!

Being the ammature photographer I am you'll see that I had shadows on Mckenna's face. I'll have to factor in my lighting next shoot!

I thought I would see if Brooke would comply with my request if she saw her pictures hamming it up in front of the camera. Nope. She just wanted to show me her belly button. She was also very excited to not being wearing a diaper!
I said, "Look up Brooke, so mommy can take your picture" "NO" was her response as she looked up and away.

2 comments:

nilvento said...

A little fill flash will take care of those shadows for you...cute poses :)

Tylertopia said...

Shadows? The girls are way too cute to notice shadowing. hehe ;o) Future super models perhaps?