Thursday, September 27, 2007

Milestone

If you check out my counter on the far right you'll see I passed the 10,000 mark today. I know there are blogs out there with that many hits in one day...but regardless, I appreciate the people that find my family interesting or amusing and keep up with our activities. I appreciate it even more when I inspire people to start their own blogs instead of just reading others (ahem...Kate, Jaylynn).

I've been looking into getting my first year of my blog published so I have it for the kids someday. It requires a little computer knowledge so I hinted to my hubby that it would be a nice Christmas present!

Here's to the next 10,000 hits! Hope I keep it interesting enough to keep you reading.

4 comments:

LDraper said...

Now THAT makes you even cooler than me! (hee hee)

I'll keep reading!!!

Tylertopia said...

I've been trying to figure out how to save our blog for the future too. Can you let me know how this is done? :o)

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Did you figure it out yet or are you still searching? I'd like to do mine around the 1st of the year and go by calendar year.

Traci said...

You have to let us know how you get your blog published.