Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ms. Ginsburg

School officially starts tomorrow, but today we got to stop by school and meet Baileigh's teacher and check out her classroom. It's only been hours since that meeting, but the name "Ms. Ginsburg" has already been uttered around our house 1,000 times. I'm seriously not exaggerating!

Baileigh seems pretty smitten with her teacher, and I have to admit that I think she is pretty adorable and sweet, too. I almost took a second picture when I realized that Baileigh wasn't looking at the camera...but I decided that this picture did a better job capturing Baileigh's feelings about her teacher ( I don't think she wanted to look away for fear there would be something she would miss about her new teacher!). So I'm dealing with the fact that I've been knocked down a notch on her list of cool women...I'm okay with that, for now.
Baileigh was excited to meet a few of the girls in her class. I've already been informed that she wants to invite Claire and Brielle (the girls in this photo, whom we met a few hours ago) to her 6th birthday party. Ya gotta love how well kids socialize at the age of 5! If only it were going to be this easy in 8th grade!
As Baileigh told me this morning, "this is my last day of never being a kindergartner ever again!"

No comments: