Friday, September 14, 2007

My Ballerina

Baileigh started ballet yesterday. This is our first dance experience. I made it almost six years without giving in! Being that I'm not really a girlie girl I was fine with foregoing any type of dance classes. Baileigh continued to express interest and so this is our year for ballet.

I found a great studio that is an addition that a woman built to her house about 15 years ago. It's a beautiful Victorian house with amazing gardens and landscaping and the studio is better then a lot of the other places I checked into in shopping centers, etc.

I hate this picture because I think she looks like she is eleven years old! Must be how she is sitting. Who taught her to sit like this? Not mommy!
I said to Baileigh, "Show me what ballet looks like." This was her move. This is before the first day of class. Not bad, I guess. We'll see how she answers that same question in May.

No comments: