Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cheap and Trendy...NICE!

I remember reading a post awhile ago in my friend's blog about a line of clothing by Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry Stores. I know these stores for their inexpensive collegiate wear so I was surprised to learn they carry other things, too.


Being that I dress and look just like Sarah Jessica Parker, ahem, I stopped in the other day out of curiosity. I was really surprised! First of all, this Steve and Barry's was HUGE...I think it used to be a grocery store before it opened in April. It reminded me some of Old Navy back in their early days, when most things were around $10. The prices were good and then on top of that pretty much the entire store was 40% off. In addition to the line by Parker there was also a line by Amanda Bynes...I guess their hoping her name will sell to the teenage crowd (I don't even know what that crowd is called anymore!). I wasn't really looking for anything specific but I picked up a pair of chocolate brown cargo pants for $6.00, some earrings for $5 and a necklace, also $5. My total was under $20. Great, just what I need, a new store I where I want to shop (thanks Traci)!

3 comments:

LDraper said...

Lish and I discovered her line of clothes this summer and have loved it! There are some really cute pieces, and you cannot beat the prices.

Chelle said...

I am so jealous that you get to shop there...very jeaous indeed!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

No way! I JUST googled this line not 15 minutes ago, before I read this post! WEIRD. I think there's a S&B at the Supermall... I guess I'll ask Lindsay and Alicia!