Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last Night

Brad had been out of town a few days and had a late flight that wasn't going to get him in town until around midnight. While I waited on him I decided to pain the built in bookshelf in the office. I like the original wall color so I'm keeping the red but the back of the bookshelves were tan and I thought they would look better if they were solid white. This was a little bit of a low priority project but one of those things that I thought I may not get around too once all our things arrive and we start unpacking and filling the shelves with books.

Brad got home and felt refreshed after his nap on the plane so he decided to hang our pendant lights at 1:00am.
This weekend is the big push...hopefully a lot of finishing touches in the kitchen and the installation of all the appliances.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm loving your dark wood floors! I so can't wait to see the big reveal. Glad Brad is home safe and sound! Love the lights!

Jodi said...

"Say no to crack!" :)

beukelman blog said...

like the shelves!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

What a difference a little white makes... wow!