Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally

Our movers are coming tomorrow. I can't believe I'm even about to say this but I wish we had a few more days. I know, I know...it's been 6 weeks without furniture, but we're so close on a few projects that it stinks to stop and clean everything up in preparation of all our things arriving. It's amazing how you realize how few things you really need once you've lived without them for awhile...don't get me wrong, I can't wait to unpack and start decorating...I just think I'll appreciate some of my "luxuries" a little more.

3 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

You're my hero.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ahhh! Good luck tomorrow! The girls will be so excited. Check off those boxes, girl!

Amy said...

Hope it all goes well! Take pictures of any box villages the kiddos make! Enjoy your new supply of drawing paper! Can't wait to see everything!