Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Was Looking Forward To This????

The quickest way to make your house feel small is to live in it without anything for 6 weeks and then have your entire life removed from a truck and dumped in the various rooms of your house.
I'm tired just looking at the boxes. The girl's enthusiasm is motivating though...every box is like Christmas! Despite all the unpacking we could preoccupy ourselves with tonight, I think we're going to wait and tile our backsplash. The glass tile we ordered arrived today (24 hours after I ordered it with free shipping...that is actually how I decided on the tile, my 1st choice was going to take a month!) and we would like to get the kitchen completely finished so I think we'll be mixing mortar tonight instead of unpacking. What's another day after 6 weeks!

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

Hooray! Glad you got your stuff. :o)