Tuesday, April 01, 2008

On the road again

Tomorrow we fly out of Dallas to LAX. I'm ready. Armed with chocolate, Chapstick, and Benedryl. My in-laws will be with me on this flight so even if Brooke is miserable I'll be able to give her my undivided attention. It's not really this flight I'm concerned about...it's the return flight on Sunday from LAX to Philly via Dallas. Fun! Fun!

The girls are showing signs of being run down and ready for normalcy, including Daddy being home. I'm hoping that the excitement of the hotel with the nice pool and the impending flower girl responsibility and nail painting will be the boost of excitement they need to counter act the whining, mood swings, and over all emotional instability. Mommy is showing no signs of fatigue and is her normal patient and loving and encouraging self. Ahem.

We are having fun though...don't let this post fool you...perhaps it's because it is the eve of our next flight and I'm surrounded by piles of laundry, coloring books, snacks etc. that are supposedly going in the already full suitcases that I sound a little negative. This post will be it for now, despite Brad having his laptop with him I doubt that we'll have time to update you on any of the events until we return...and when we do you'll probably hear and see more about the wedding then you care...so be patient!

2 comments:

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

Have a great time - we miss you all! :o)

once upon a lifetime said...

Been there... a little too fresh in my mind. :) I hope the flight went well & we can't wait to hear more about your trip and see all the pictures! See you soon!!