Wednesday, April 09, 2008

West Coast Bound

On Wednesday we flew from TX to LA. My in-laws were with me on this flight so I decided to not bring Brooke's car seat on the flight and see how she would do in the seat. While the photo may depict a content and entertained two year old...the majority of the time was spent fighting with her to stay buckled up (when the flight attendent scolded me), and trying to keep her from crawling under her seat to the person in front of her. She spent a good amount of time eating the crumbs off the floor, I believe from the previous passenger. Nice. It was a long 3 hours (plus a 45 minute maitnence delay prior to take off!) and afterwards I was thinking that the restraining capabilities of a car seat outweigh the pain of lugging it around and the tantrum thrown when I try to buckle her up at the beginning of the flight.
We got out any extra energy at the hotel pool with Grandpa...always a highlight of traveling!

No comments: