Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thanks Ladies

After a long night at the Clothing Exchange some of my closest friends in NJ joined me for some late night indulgences to recover from the long evening and celebrate my birthday. Last time I celebrated my birthday in NJ with this group I was turning 30 and Brad threw me a surprise birthday party. So I guess that means I'll be back when I'm 38!

I had a great time. Thanks girls...hope nobody went home sick. Sorry I spilled your drink, Melissa, I guess we'll just have to go out again and I'll buy you another one!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So you know I had to blow up the picture real big to see what everybody was drinking!! I also noticed the card on the table with the girl drinking a REALLY big glass of wine!! You girls are a crack-up!! Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you got to enjoy the tail-end of the day with friends!