Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rash Update

Not long after my last post and within about an hour of giving Brooke benedryl and using benedryl cream there were absolutely no signs of any type of rash! Her rash doubled after I took those pictures and as quickly as I was alarmed by this sudden outbreak I was startled by it's complete disappearance only an hour later!

I've gone through everything in my mind...her health throughout the previous week, possible exposure to something outside, change in detergents, new clothes, different soaps, medicines, lotions etc. I couldn't think of anything outside of our norm that would have caused her outbreak.

Go figure! At least now I know if it ever happens again how to effectively treat it...I just don't know how to prevent it.

1 comment:

Tylertopia said...

Glad the benadryl worked and hoping whatever caused that rash will not come back. Very mysterious...poor little Brooke!