Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Exploring Long Beach

On Thursday we had some down time so we set out to explore the Long Beach area. I had promised the girls some time at the beach, so although I didn't think it was warm enough for bathing suits we still hit the beach to play in the sand. The girls didn't seem to mind the cool breeze and cold water...I may as well have put them in their suits because they got completely wet.
Thankfully I brought a change of clothes...no underwear or towels, though.

I love taking pictures at the beach, as you can see by all the photos I'm posting...and these are just a few I took.
The girls had a lot of fun playing with their cousin, Hayden.
Apparently digging a hole to "hot lava".
My baby is getting so big.
My 3 amazing girls.
My in-laws, Randy and Judy, enjoying their grand kids at the beach.
"Gamma" or "Nana" according to Brooke.

No comments: