Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Wedding

I've finally had a few minutes to download pictures from my sister-in-law's wedding. There are probably more pictures here then the average person may want to see...but I'm posting several at the bride's request and for the family who weren't able to attend. If you click on the bottom of my flickr badge to the right where it says "What is this" and then click on "myweethree" it will take you to my pictures...you'll see a box to the right that says "Alesha's Wedding." If you view it that way it will display the pictures in chronological order of the day. You can view hundreds of photos from the wedding weekend. Knock yourself out!

Our best family photo...I took several but this is as good as it got.

My uncooperative, but very adorable flower girl.One of my favorite photos.



Taking time to stop and smell the roses.

Mckenna with Aunt Alesha.

Brad's family, his parents, Alesha, and his brother, Jacob.
The girls with their soon to be "Uncle Hugo." Helping Aunt Alesha with her dress.Baileigh and Brooke began to lift their dresses and walk like the bride. Minutes before the wedding I realized I couldn't find Baileigh's tights. My solution was to give her Mckenna's tights, and make Mckenna wear one of the two pairs of size 2T tights I had in a new package for Brooke. This was the result...tights that wouldn't stay up, very funny! Awaiting the guests.

Their big moment...all the kids did great walking down the isle.


The first dance.



I'm glad one of my girls didn't catch the bouquet, we need a few more years to save for those weddings.


The money dance...I wish we would have had this tradition at our wedding!


Baileigh doing the waltz with Hayden, or something similar.When they were getting ready to cut the cake my sister-in-law asked what exactly she was supposed to do...I may have encouraged this and instigated...I told him to go first, I learned that the hard way at our wedding.




I love Baileigh in the corner holding my flowers and watching them dance.
After a few crazy days and a lot of stress...everything went off without a hitch. I think the bride and groom enjoyed themselves, which is the most important thing... congratulations Alesha and Hugo.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. All of you look stunning!!! And the pic of the tights that don't fit? Yea, almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Great pictures by the way.

Anonymous said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. It is so fun to watch little ones at weddings. They always seem to have so much fun.

Sherry

beukelman blog said...

oh-la-la! you are one hot mama! (and your kids are sure cute, too!)

Jodi said...

That was fun seeing all of those pictures. Your girls looked so beautiful, and so did you! What a good-lookin' family...

Anonymous said...

Everyone looked beautiful! I love your new header too. Kate

Kathy said...

Woohoo, Melynie! Looking good, girl. Your family does too. : ) The photos of the girls are beautiful. So, so pretty - how fun to have all three in a wedding together! Glad you survived your trip and had a great time too.

Abundant Joy said...

Hey! It was so good to spend time with you and the girls. Can you e-mail the picture of Hayden to me please. Hayden loves his cousins and talks about them everyday. Love ya'll Laura