Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PO'ed at Blogger

I have a problem with my blog. Finding an answer via blogger is impossible. I've been looking all morning and I'm fed up.

I'm trying to add a link on the right hand side of my blog...easy enough these days. Go under layout and the rest should be easy...however I have a small "error on page" message on the bottom left hand side of the page and there isn't an option along the right hand side to add any new page elements. I can view the current elements I have such as flickr, links, etc and make changes...I even deleted an element thinking that possibly the option for a new one would then exists but it didn't work.

Any suggestions? It's been like this for a few weeks and I'm pretty certain the error message is preventing the ability to add new page elements.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments: