Monday, August 06, 2007

Getting Over Myself

The other day I wrote a post that caused some concern. It's funny how in one sense I feel at liberty to be able to write and share my thoughts via my blog and on the other hand I've realized that perhaps I need to be more guarded at times. Recently I've faced some situations that have left me confused with God. Imagine that...me not understanding God! I felt certain that some things I was praying specifically about would be answered. Nope. Well, at least in the way I had hoped. So now I'm just trying to get over myself and some of the disappointments along the road of life. It's like, God thinks He knows better then me! Geesh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is the first time I have added a comment to someones blog... but, I couldn't hold back. Somehow I missed your entry the other day & I just now read it. My heart breaks for whatever it is you are feeling. I so often feel that way too & then am too proudful to share with anyone. Thanks for your open honesty & I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Time away together...alone. Enjoy every moment! :o)It is so wonderful that you'll get to spend this time where it all began too! 11 years and an abundance of blessings.

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry this comment is out of place...meant to be on your next post. :o)