Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's Almost Here!

I should be sleeping, but I'm so excited that NFL Preseason Football has begun and I'm watching the game between the Colts and the Cowboys. Despite the 100 degree heat this week...I can almost feel the cool fall air, see the colors in the leaves, and hear the roar of the crowd at kick off! Am I guy? No...they wouldn't notice the leaves or the weather!

It won't be long until college football begins...real football...and I can watch this team win! I hope.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

No wonder your husband loves you - you're the perfect wife! HAHA!

Traci said...

GO BUCKS!

nilvento said...

Oh wow...now we must be mortal enemies...as my husband went to Ohio State...tee hee hee

Chelle said...

Preach it! I'm a TX football coach's kid, and fall wouldn't be fall without a good football game on! :)