Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Poor Baby

Little Brooke is sick. 104.8 degree temperature sick! It was a long night that went something like this... Twenty minutes of sleep, then 20 minutes of Brooke crying and incoherently moaning. Then sleep, for both of us. Then dog barking at deer. Me awake. Mad. Almost asleep. Crying baby. Sleeping husband. Tylenol down the cheek. Missed the mouth. Juice. Crying. Frustrated she isn't asleep. Sleep. Worrying because she is asleep. Repeat 4x. Alarm at 6:15. Bike riding? Ugh.

Next day. Still cranky. Lower fever. Still crying. Still fussy. Still pathetic. Still adorable.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I sympathize completely. Teething?

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby...both of you. hehe. I hope she feels better and you both get some much needed sleep. It's so rough when that happens.

Hey thanks for the comment on my photo blog and for your friend's link..I'll be checking that out.

Miss ya!
Rebecca