Friday, June 08, 2007

I'm LOL

So tonight we're walking through Barnes and Nobles on our family date and I see this book featured on an end cap. I can't help but to laugh out loud. Very loud. Upon closer examination I laughed even louder, perhaps even snorted as I turned the book over to see the back photo.
I looked around for Brad and said as loudly as I could in order to embarrass him, "BRAD, I found the book you were wanting!"

Oh, Michael Knight, or Lt. Mitch Buchannon...thanks for the good laugh. I hope you didn't pay your editor too much for that book title!

1 comment:

Traci said...

I just got sucked into a tv special on him. He really thinks he's an important part of today's entertainment world. I chuckled though the whole tv show. I must admit though, I did watch Knight Rider religiously after Dukes of Hazzard on Friday nights.