Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Braving the Elements

Brooke has been hesitant about using the pool at the base of our water slide. I don't blame her since the water is cold and there is usually a ton of activity. Yesterdays hot temperatures must have been enough to entice her...plus I left her shoes on which seemed to make the primary difference (and the fact that I got in the pool, too). The girls promised they would take it easy around her. That lasted about two minutes. When she began to giggle at being splashed it just fueled the fire.

If you caught the very end you noticed Mckenna "sharing" a lot of water...in her face. The video ended abruptly as a time out was necessary.
This is Brooke's new expression if she hears "Say Cheese!"

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Brooke is too cute. That video left me laughing hysterically. I could just feel the time out coming on!!! Hilarious. Love your abrupt ending too...