Saturday, March 24, 2007

Forerunner 305

I can't believe I'm excited about a tool that will confirm how slow I am!


According to the website, The Forerunner 305 is designed for athletes of all levels. This running partner and personal trainer has one goal in mind — a better you. It continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Garmin Training Center® software.

Brad ran with it this morning and was disappointed to learn his route wasn't as far as he thought he had been running. Although it's far from attractive...I'm looking forward to my chance to wear it on my afternoon run and see how fast and far (or how slow and how little) I am running.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooooh cool. I want one of those! Definitely let us know how you like it.

Reinier said...

Hi there,

It's a really nice device that forerunner!!

Please try the website www.ttsm.com where you can analyse your results with Gmaps/ statistics and photos. Very nice and free of charge!!

Questions and tips: reinier@ttsm.com

Thanks,

Reinier