Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Love

Brooke received a new baby doll as a birthday present from our friend, Kate. She loves her new little baby doll, and her new stroller, and I frequently find her hugging and kissing her baby or giving her a bottle (when her sisters haven't taken it away from her!).

I had to keep backing up in order to take this photo as Brooke was bringing me her baby to give it a kiss.

Such a good little mommy!

This picture could only be sweeter if you could hear how she was talking to her baby as she hugged and kissed her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet!

Tylertopia said...

Brooke is the sweetest little thing EVER! So cute! I'll live out the sweet little girl things through your family, since I will forever be surrounded by boy stuff. :o)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

So sweet, you gotta love it!

Wow, she has a lot of hair!!