Monday, March 12, 2007

The Final Party

Last night we had our final celebration of Brooke's first birthday. Since our house is on the market we opted for a party at McDonald's for damage control.

I like to think that Brooke is indicating that she is now "1" in this picture...or perhaps contemplating the sugar in her cake and whether it's worth the calories. Whatever is going on inside her little mind, I'm sure it's thought provoking.
Apparently we were really off key because Brooke did not enjoy our singing "Happy Birthday."
"Mmmm...this cake is definitely worth the calories!"
Every girl needs her own baby stroller!

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

Hey, in that last picture, I can see Lisa, Gena, Coley AND Mt. Rainier in the background! So cool!

Traci said...

I couldn't help but notice the view in the last picture....it's a little different than what I'd see at my local McDonalds. When will I ever escape from this armpit of the U.S.!!!!