Friday, March 02, 2007

Birthday Party...#1

Brooke will turn one next Wednesday! It has been a crazy year and that is evidenced to me in the fact that we're preparing to celebrate this milestone and I feel like I was just wearing the big old post pregnancy diapers!

We met my TU friends for our monthly play date and made it a little birthday party to celebrate Brooke and Angie's birthdays. I figured we would start wearing our birthday shirt now to get our monies worth! Her "official" party will be next weekend.

Celebrating with JayLynn Oldright (holding Brooke), Angie DenHartog, Jack D. myself and Mckenna.
The rest of the gang...on the left is Lars, Mckenna, Leif, Brooke, Baileigh, Kennedy, Harrison (can't really see him down there) and Jackson in the front right.
Brooke thought that being attacked with the party blowers (do those things have a technical name?) was fun...at first.
"Mom, where is more cake?"

5 comments:

Traci said...

So fun to see all the pictures of the kids! Send my best to both of them.

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great pics!!! Happy EARLY bday to your Brooke!!

Nice to "meet" ya.

Linda

Unknown said...

Look at all those beautiful little girls! Your blog name tipped me off for The Ultimate Blog Party. You're the third "Organized Chaos" I've "met." I think there must be some connection with motherhood. :-)

Unknown said...

They are just as cute as can be!!

I like the name of your blog, although with me/us, DISorganized chaos would be more appropriate!

Anonymous said...

What a great group of kiddos! Happy OFFICIAL birthday to the one-year-old princess! Hope you had a wonderful day of celebration!
Love, JayLynn