Thursday, September 21, 2006

What Do I Do Now?

My camera is dead. It was new in April and I used it about 36 hours ago but suddenly it is lifeless. I have already talked with the Canon Service Department and I am sending it back tomorrow. Usually this stuff happens on day 366 of a one year warranty so I am just thankful that it will either be fixed or I will receive a new one.

In the meantime I will have to blog without photos. You'll be stuck with just my witty banter creating for you visually stimulating images with my depictive words. Can you tell I used to write resumes in the Career Resource Center at college. People came to me to find new adjectives to describe their summer experience as a camp counselor in order to sound worthy of employment in a large corporation.

My mind is still a little exhausted from the poop/carpet cleaning episode, so the thought provoking and insightful blogs will have to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we'll play together and I'll take pictures for you. I'm a good friend like that.

Not that your descriptions aren't witty and insightful...