Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Homeward Bound

Tomorrow we're headed west! We're ready. Our trip has been fun. Busy. But we're all ready to be home. Back in our beds. Back with our dogs. Back with our friends. Back to a routine.

I'm not as enthusiastic about the trip home. I'm tired and less excited. The fact that we have officially hit the 2 month point yesterday and we are half way through this deployment has depressed me instead of encouraged me.

But I am looking forward to starting our fall schedule in a few days. That should help the second half go quickly. For now, I'm focused on our day of travel. I'm praying for a nice woman across the aisle to make silly faces at Brooke the entire flight and entertain her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be the one to make those silly faces at Brooke! (...or
Mckenna or Baileigh) It was great to see everyone, and hope travel day went well. The Hall girls are real troopers! Love, Nana