Friday, September 29, 2006

Getting Her Groove On

I have a cord for my video camera again...this is funnier then you know and only one other person is privy to my stupidity. Hopefully she won't blog about my blondness, real or fake! I'm still without my digital camera, but watching Brooke try to crawl is much better then looking at a photo anyway. I even got fancy enough to download some music for your viewing pleasure!

Brooke is always on the go now. If I put her down I have to be sure the entire room is safe of tiny rubber Polly Pocket shoes because she will find them. She is still trying to put it all together and has her moments. I'll have to grab the camera next time she is on a roll...this is just some forced footage as I tried to lure her, somewhat successfully, to a toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she wants not just to crawl but to walk. Thanks for the videos.