Friday, September 15, 2006

More Michigan Photos

These are two of my best friends in the world. I am the luckiest girl to have these two in my life. Shelly and I first met as 4 year olds in Mrs. Calloways basement preschool room. Tricia joined the gang in first grade where we both had a crush on the new kid, Matt Stowell. K-12 in the same school with two great friends. Was that really 28 years ago? Now our four year olds play together. I hope and pray that my girls someday experiences friendships with the history and depth that I have with these girls. We've weathered puberty, boyfriends, graduations, engagements, marriage, illnesses, pregnancies, the toddler years...

The next generation...my 3 girls, Elizabeth, Blake, Quinn, and Joe. It stinks that I only get to see them annually since I keep moving farther away, but we have vowed that we would never go any longer then a year without a visit and when the kids get older we'll try to add a girl's weekend somewhere in there...I'm holding you guys to it! Aren't kids great at this age. A few hours of play with kids they barely know and they leave in tears because they have to leave their best friends

No comments: