Friday, February 01, 2008

Retreat!

Right now I'm wrapping up all my loose ends as I prepare to head out of town for the weekend. In a few hours I'll loading up the Suburban and driving 8 of us to Maryland for our churchs' annual women's retreat. It's been so nice to have this event on the calendar and know that Brad would be home to be with the girls...I signed up for a retreat once in WA that I had to back out of because he ended up being deployed.

I'm very excited about getting away for the weekend, having some fun girl time, and having an agenda that centers around growing more in my relationship with God and enjoying myself!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Be safe driving!

Jodi said...

That sounds really good to me right now....Have a GREAT time...