Sunday, February 10, 2008

ANN JILLIAN!

Thanks to my friend, Kathy, I will be able to sleep tonight! I have been obsessed with trying to remember the name Ann Jillian! THANK YOU!!
This is the mystery actress that Mckenna's haircut reminds me of...she would have been so trendy in 1980!

She played "Cassie" the blond, wise cracking sexy waitress in a nice restaurant on the top floor of the skyscraper on the NBC comedy It's A Living. It's all coming back to me now. I remember watching that show. It was on from 1980-1982...why I was watching it at the age of 6-8 is something my mom would have to account for.
My mind is at rest. I'm at peace. Thank you, Kathy. I can now return my focus to pondering the time-dependent failures in the Weibull lognormal exponential distributions and how they demonstrate reliability and maintainability in complex systems.

Oh wait...that is what Brad is currently studying. I'm going to return to folding clothes and watching Extreme Home Makeover.

4 comments:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I had this girl in my class who used to "sneak cut" her hair when I wasn't watching. I didn't notice until I looked in her desk and found it full of hair!

nilvento said...

I loved that show too...the hair cut I think turned out cute....it could have been much worse...

Kathy said...

Glad I could put your craziness at rest with my trivia knowledge!!! BTW, I remember Ann Jillian from the show "Jennifer Slept Here," where she played a ghost. I remember her popping in and out of a kid's window. Weird. I must've been like 8. What were our moms thinking? : ) Funny.

Anonymous said...

To advise, Ann Jillian is a three-time Emmy nominee and a Golden Globe award winning actress - singer, dancer. She entertained our military on many USO show's with the late Bob Hope. Ann made 25 films, including classics like "Gypsy" and "Babes In Toyland", as well as her own "The Ann Jillian Story". Ann also gave of herself endlessly to the children of St Jude charities and Meals on Wheels to feed the elderly, as well as all other charities. She is also a breast cancer survivor who gave birth to a son AFTER beating breast cancer. I hope you attend one of her lectures as you will see what a terrific role model this inspirational lady truly is for all women. This information from a man who knows her well, I'm Ann's very proud husband. PS Your Mom's had great taste tuning in Ann Jillian on TV. Sincerely, Andy Murcia.