Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Dinner

This is the closest thing to a decent picture that I got this Valentine's Day. Brooke is completely uncooperative when it comes to photos...the only reason she is sorta looking at me is because we're at McDonald's and I said "Daddy is getting your food," so she was pointing at Daddy and calling for him (notice her hand). She almost looks blonde in this picture!
By the way...Mckenna's emergency repair haircut reminds me not only of Ann Jillian but of my brother's bowl haircuts back in 1977, 1978, etc. It's so much bangs! I think we're going back to a bob, but the front will still be too short on the sides so I'm not sure how it will look. So much for growing it out for over a year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore that beautiful girls haircut!

Best regards,
Ann Jillian

Organized Chaos said...

Dear Ann,

Thank you for reading my blog. I meant no offense to your once stylish hairstyle. However, it is now 2008 and the fact that my daughter's hair looks like your hairstyle in 1979 doesn't thrill me.

I was a big fan of your Cassie character. Any thoughts of a reunion?

Sincerely,