Friday, February 15, 2008

Big Dog Daddy!

Yesterday Brad was offered free tickets to tonight's Toby Keith's Big Dog Daddy Concert Tour near Newark. Apparently one of the secretary’s in his program had tickets for her husband for a Valentine's present but her husband recently hurt his back and now they can't attend the concert. The tickets are $75 each and include a VIP parking pass and she insisted that we take them rather then pay her for the tickets. Well, hmm, okay!

I just secured a babysitter which means that tomorrow night we're having a rather spontaneous Valentine's date. I've been fever free since about 5:00 last night. I have a bad sinus thing going on now...but at least it will be loud enough that no one will hear me coughing and sniffing and blowing my nose! I'm not a huge country fan in general, it depends on the artist, but I like Toby Keith and I hear he does a great show so it should be fun. I haven't been to a concert in a long time. I'm glad the tickets and parking are free since the babysitter will cost us $50! Man, I wish we lived near grandparents

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unexpected dates are soo much fun! I got to have Valentines Lunch with Bri yesterday! (I was finished with court by 9:30 and had the whole day off!)

Daisy said...

I am jealous! Toby Keith! How awesome! I sure hope you are feeling better. Sinus problems and loud music don't seem all that compatible to me...

Have a wonderful time!

once upon a lifetime said...

I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Daisy said...

Soooooo... how was it?? I keep checking back for an update!