Monday, July 30, 2007

My Week Recapped

As I mentioned in my previous post...I've been pretty busy hosting relatives that were in town for a small reunion. My brother and his family arrived in town last Tuesday evening and the rest of the gang joined us on Wednesday.

Here is a look back at our week.

On Wednesday we went to the aquarium with my Mom, my sister-in-law and her two girls. My niece, Ayanna, is almost five...it's interesting to watch her with Baileigh and Mckenna since she is exactly between the two in terms of age. Sometimes she prefers to play with the older sibling and sometimes she and Mckenna hit it off. Regardless, there is always a lot of hand holding!
Finishing our hot day at the aquarium with some ice cream on the NJ river front with a view of downtown Philly.

No comments: