Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Corn Pickin

Brad's parents are visiting for the week so we thought we would pick some blueberries and peaches to make some yummy desserts. Unfortunately we arrived at the farm to learn that we could only pick corn because they had a busy weekend and all the fruit was picked over for the rest of the week. While I like corn, and Grandpa loves corn, I was a little disappointed that we wouldn't be eating blueberry muffins and peach cobbler.
This is about as good of a family photo as I can get these days. Mckenna never wants to be in a picture lately (unless it is on her terms!) and Brooke never wants to stand in one place long enough for a photo. In contrast, Baileigh would stand for an hour and let you take a full photo shoot.
I believe that Brooke enjoyed picking strawberries more since she got to have a snack. She was a little intimidated by the tall rows of corn.

This cute photo of Mckenna...on her terms.
Baileigh was focused and on a mission to pick corn.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love how their hair is turning white from the sun. It reminds me of my girls when they were little...