Saturday, July 28, 2007

I've Been Busy

It has been a crazy week! I've been busy entertaining this group!We had a mini family reunion that started Tuesday evening and just ended tonight. It included my brother and his wife and two girls from MI, my cousin Lisa and her husband and their three kids from NC, my Mom and her brother and his wife. Can you believe we managed to get a timer picture with everyone looking at the camera! We bribed all the kids with candy!

I have a lot of pictures to blog about our activities throughout the week...but tonight I'm tired!

4 comments:

Royal Cuties said...

I'm very impressed with the timer picture.

Kathy said...

That is an awesome family picture. Amazing that everyone is looking! Looks like you are having a blast...

Anonymous said...

Very nice group photo...way to bribe the kiddos. :o)So worth it!

Jodi said...

I scrolled through all the family adventure pics previous to this one, and I must say: you are rich. What a blessing to have a family like that.