Monday, July 30, 2007

Just Hangin Out

Our last day together we spent hanging out at our house. I haven't seen my brother in a year and I've only seen my cousin twice in the past ten years...so it was nice to have these past few days to catch up.

A few photos from our day...
The kiddos...Abbie, Aryssa, Baileigh and Mckenna, Cooper and Cameron, Ayanna and Brooke.
Check out my nieces hair! I think she has already had approximately 7 haircuts! We've had three and I thought that was a lot at 16 months! Lovin on her cousin...like it or not!
We set up the huge inflatable water slide and borrowed a bouncy thing from our friends...the kids had a blast.
It was a hectic few days, but considering I don't have a lot of family it was nice to catch up with some of them. Baileigh has been sad and moping around ever since her cousins left...good thing Nana has stayed in town a little longer which helps soften the blow.

No comments: