Thursday, February 01, 2007

Blogging 101

I know a lot of people who have recently entered the world of blogging. I remember when I first began how long I would spend trying to figure out how to download photos or graphics, or change colors, etc. When blogger switched to beta, the formatting for those type of add on's was simplified. However, the newness alone of having a blog can sometimes be overwhelming and the temptation to want to keep up with some of the elaborate blogs out there is a struggle.

So when I discovered blogging basics 101 I thought it might be helpful to someone just developing their addiction. If you're interested, just click on the graphic to the right to learn more. Good luck!

2 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Oh WOW. You are too kind! This is gonna help me tons I think. Thanks for sharing this insight. :o)

Jodi said...

Right on!!

Jodi