Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Date Night

Brad returns later this evening from his month in New Zealand. That may lead one to believe that my date night would be with him...but actually I'm referring to my 10:00pm date tomorrow night with LOST!

Yesterday I spent 1.5hrs watching 43 minutes of LOST on the computer. It was extremely annoying to get 30 second increments of my favorite show and then wait 45 seconds for it to continue to download. I let it completely download earlier in the day thinking I could later watch it uninterrupted...but apparently not. The only good thing about the "extended format" was that I worked simultaneously at the computer on the April menu for our store and took care of some bills and other exciting things!

I kept thinking this problem would be eliminated if we only had Tivo...but then I know I would also start recording all the other shows I enjoy and this would probably increase my television viewing time which is already probably above what it needs to be.

I think there are still 13 new episodes remaining...unless another trip of a lifetime occurs I will be watching every episode at 10:00 on Wednesdays. So I guess if Brad wants to join me then we can make it a double date.

1 comment:

Rope Holders said...

So where do you think they are going with the story line????? They said this was going to be a "water cooler" episode. I think it was a fluff episode.

We are huge fans too. We do DVR because Chris is never home either.

Hope you all are doing well. I cannot believe Brooke is having her b'day already. Where did that year go?

Glad you are coming back east. We hope you are planning a stop in NC.

-jana