Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Back

I returned to the states yesterday. I've been pondering how to describe my trip. Indescribable? If that was true I guess I could end this blog and any future ones pertaining to New Zealand. I hesitate to begin telling my tales though because I feel my stories and my photos can not do it justice.

You may notice over on my flickr link to the right that I have already downloaded my photos. I've also stated adding comments to them to explain them but I haven't had time to go through all of them. I can seriously bore you for at least 30 minutes with my endless shots of landscapes and dolphins...it is hard to stop taking scenery photos...it's even harder to do any of the scenery justice! My mom is in town for another 48 hours so I thought it would be polite of me to visit some with her since she was just gracious enough to watch the girls, our dogs, and show our house to realtor's while we were away relaxing!

So this will be my brief return to blogging for now. I will elaborate on my journey in the next week to come...I'm sure you're all waiting with anticipation!

No comments: