Saturday, February 24, 2007

Flickr Photos

I have put all my New Zealand photos on my flickr account. If you click on this highlighted link it will take you directly to the correct page on my account. I have added descriptions to the majority of the photos and they are downloaded in the order that I took them throughout my trip. If you view them as a slide show it omits the descriptions I added for some reason...so if you have 30 minutes and want to see too many scenery photos you can go to my link above, read the descriptions and look at the smaller photos and then view it as a slide show if you desire.

I give New Zealand two thumbs up and would highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW the trip looks awesome! Melynie your comments make the photos even more exciting. Your humor is always priceless! Glad you made it home safely and had a great time with your hubby. I had to break from the pics to check out the Big Booby Games for a minute. HILARIOUS. Miss you.
Kathy