Tuesday, February 06, 2007

LOST Returns

I'm counting down the hours until the return of my favorite drama, LOST! It's now at 10:00pm instead of 9:00...which personally I prefer since I'm usually up late and it gives some extra time to guarantee that all the girls are asleep by that hour.

I'm not fortunate enough to have Tivo...so I'm going to have to watch the episodes I miss on the computer when I return from my trip. I'm a little spooked to take the same route that Oceanic Flight 815 was making when it crashed. I know it's just a show...but it seems like bad luck...the whole reality imitating art.

So with the exception of a trip to New Zealand, I will be watching LOST every Wednesday night for the next 16 weeks!

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

So... what'd ya think?

Organized Chaos said...

Great...except the last 30 seconds felt rushed if that makes sense? Maybe 10:00pm isn't good because it was hard for me to turn it off and go to sleep. Can't wait for the next 15 episodes!