Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Red Light District

Last night I was driving around alone...well with Brooke, but she doesn't provide a lot of accountability. I knew that I would be facing temptation if I made the next turn up ahead. I would be in the red light district.

I never thought I would find it such a temptation. I completely regret my first experience...such a fond memory that I can't get out of my mind. During the day I usually drive by without much notice or pressure from the warm glow of the soft neon light. But somehow, on a cold January night...alone in my car, it is all I can do to resist. My flesh is weak. Just drive away. Don't look back. Get out of this area. You're better then this.

PLEASE. Turn off the light!

2 comments:

Traci said...

too funny. too true. have you tried the cream filled?

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

We go there for the doughnut balls.

hehehe