Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Mountain View

Yesterday Brad and I got into a debate, okay...it turned into an argument...about whether or not you could see Mt. Rainer for the girl's bedroom window. I wanted to add "Mountain View" on our fl yer to sell our house...this is a big deal out here and that is how the discussion began. I thought he was kidding or just trying to push my buttons. To be honest, I'm still not sure. He said we couldn't see the mountain. Is he kidding? We've lived here over 2 years. Could he really be that unaware of his surroundings?

So to prove my point, which is always the healthy and recommended way to resolve issues in a marriage...don't argue with me on this one...I have a MS in the field to tell me I'm right...I took a subtle photo today from the girl's bedroom window. It isn't a bright and sunny day so the green outline is to aid your eye, but I think I prove my point, none the less!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee. i look out my window and see the neighbor's wood pile or the condemned house behind us. of course, i do live in michigan's armpit.

Tylertopia said...

YEP...Gonna have to say, that is a mountain view. Sorry you guys had to argue about it, but you definitely won this one. You should for sure add that to your flyer. It'll make a pretty good price difference.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Maybe you're both right. Maybe your flyer should say "THEORETICAL VIEW of Mt Rainier, if the durn sun ever came out!" Or "1/2 year view of Mt Rainier (during the summer)"...

Compromise? Yeah? No? Ok. I tried.