Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Current Read



The title obviously caught my eye. Then the chapter titles alone made me laugh:

1) Life In The Slow Fat Lane

5) Losing Your Tri Virginity

6) Going The Extra Mile or 124.5

8)When Bad Things Happen To Slow Fat Triathletes


I've begun reading a few different "triathlete wannabe" training guides in anticipation of my July race and I thought this one was the most appropriate for myself. It is encouraging, funny and inspiring. If you're looking for some practical advice and motivation and considering a triathlon I recommend this book.

So I'm off to the Y in a few minutes to apply what I'm reading and run 2.5 miles. That becomes a lot of ovals when you're running the indoor track...I'll just find my place in the slow fat lane and loose myself in my MP3 player and hope the 15 laps go quickly.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love it! That's awesome! I need to tell my brother, the slow triathlete, to check it out.