Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Trying to Walk

Brooke is taking a few more steps each day. She was 10 months a few days ago (I need to post those photos, too) and ushered in the day with her first official solo steps. Of course I never have the video camera ready when she decides to perform. Yesterday after breakfast (thus the bedhead and crazy hair)I thought I would attempt to see if I could get her to cooperate when I had the camera rolling. She has done as much as 8 steps in a row...this time she took a few tiny steps but demonstrates her balancing skills which are also improving.

2 comments:

Tylertopia said...

Way to go Brooke! Valiant effort, you'll be running around the house in no time at all. :o)

Double A's Mom said...

That's so awesome! She's going to be up and walking in no time.