Friday, January 12, 2007

3 Weeks of Abstinence

Last night I broke my new vow of abstinence...it was over three weeks ago that I set foot in a Target...I was challenging myself to see if I could make it a month! I was out with some girlfriends last night. Where do 3 mom's go at 9:00pm after dinner and before a movie...Target of course. Good thing I didn't realize it was pay day! So much for abstaining for awhile...at least I know I'm not the only one with a problem.

What did you think this blog was about?

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

Oh, man. I can't even go three weeks without my Target and it's twice as far away here in CA as it was for me in WA. That's some good will power you had going!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Pay day? PAY DAY? Man, I should've bought those swimsuits after all.

Love that post title. You rock.