Tuesday, January 16, 2007

10 Months Old

I'm over a week late on getting this posted...Brooke turned 10 months on the 7th. I'm noticing a trend that I post these a few weeks late, but at least I'm remembering to take the pictures.

So what is she up to? I wouldn't say she is truly walking yet, but frequently she takes anywhere from 3-8 steps. She is clapping and bouncing at any type of music. She loves to eat cheese, grapes, pancakes, and baby goldfish. She clearly says "hi" and "bye" while waving and also knows "Mama" and "Dada". She has a set of lungs on her that allows her to compete with the noise level of her two big sisters. She get's insanely excited when her two large dogs enter the room and a kiss from Ranger makes her belly laugh. She has mastered the sippy cup and prefers to try to hold a spoon and try to feed herself. She went from no teeth to 3 in the past month (all on the bottom) and I believe a 4th one is on the way.

Working on her wave...I also think she is sucking in her gut...isn't she a little young for that to start?
It wasn't easy, but I managed a photo of the three teeth!
I think it is almost safe to say that her blue eyes are officially turning green like mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brooke is so cute! Hey - I started a blog (we'll see how long I last). It's jodi-validation.blogspot.com.

Jodi