Friday, December 19, 2008

Your Opinion?

I feel like we've been crazy busy, yet at the same time without much news to post. The kids are all officially on vacation which makes me happy! We have family coming in town for the next week and then more family visiting the week after Christmas.

I was thinking about the fact that this will be my last Christmas pregnant. Ever! Their is a brief moment of sentimentality, and then I looked at my pregnancy update email and read the titles of the following articles: 1) Hemorrhoids, they hurt! 2)Are you suffering from constipation? and 3) Should you prep your nipples for breastfeeding?...then I think...YEAH, it's my last Christmas ever pregnant! Don't get me wrong. I feel so blessed and am frequently overwhelmed at our ability to have children and of the miracle and gift of the entire conception to birth process. That disclaimer said...being pregnant four time in the past seven years is more then sufficient and I am ready to end the childbearing phase of my life.

So I'm essentially in my final trimester, less then 100 days according to my ticker on the sidebar. Thank goodness, considering I look very similar to how I did at the time of delivery with my firstborn! I haven't gained any more or less weight, guess it's just the joy of a fourth born!

I decided to start a poll and see what you're opinions are on the chances of having a boy or a girl as well as a due date guess. We'll skip getting your opinions on our names...I think it would be pretty awkward to have you shoot down our first choice and then we give the kiddo that name regardless. I guess I can't truthfully say that your opinion counts since reality is that it doesn't change anything...but it would be fun to see what the majority thinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy!
Sherry