Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Very Funny!

I got this link from Brad today...his message said he just doesn't want to be this guy come Christmas. Ironically, I've actually asked for a stick vacuum for my kitchen floors amongst other things...I told him I didn't care what type, as long as he did some research and got one that gets lots of good reviews and comments like "I have 4 kids and two big dogs and I LOVE THIS VACUUM!" So I think I'll show him some compassion considering it was a request (and I'm sure he did his research).

This video is four minutes but super funny and worth the watch...I couldn't figure out how to get the actual video here so you have to clink on the link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked for a stick vacuum last year and got a Dirt Devil one, hated it and took it back for the handheld Dyson...Love it!

Amy said...

Thanks for this! What fun! We have a swivel vac from BB&B. It works for the cat. I still have to use the reg vac, but this is great for crumbs, stairs and the back porch. Thanks for the laugh!